Forecast for Noonday, Texas by: LangleyFarm.Com

here the graph will be drawn

Monday Monday
Night
Tuesday Tuesday
Night
Wednesday Wednesday
Night
Thursday Thursday
Night
Friday Friday
Night
partlycloudy nt_partlycloudy partlycloudy nt_tstorms chancetstorms nt_chancerain partlycloudy nt_partlycloudy chancetstorms nt_mostlycloudy
Partly cloudy Partly cloudy Partly cloudy Thunderstorms Chance Thunderstorms Chance of rain showers Partly cloudy Partly cloudy Chance Thunderstorms Mostly cloudy
80° 70° 88° 70° 81° 62° 75° 66° 83° 69°
    20% Chance of 80% Chance of 60% Chance of 30% Chance of     60% Chance of  
- - Rain 0.01 in Rain 0.07 in Rain 0.17 in Rain 0.01 in - - Rain 0.1 in -
--- --- 2 mph SSW SSW 7 mph North North 11 mph NNE NNE 6 mph ESE ESE 7 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Monday
Sep 24 2018
partlycloudy Partly cloudy 80° - --- 92 %
Monday
Night
nt_partlycloudy Partly cloudy 70° - Winds light and variable
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Tuesday
Sep 25 2018
partlycloudy Intervals of clouds and sunshine
A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible
88° 20% Chance of
Rain: 0.01 in
SSW Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph 73 %
Tuesday
Night
nt_tstorms Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight 70° 80% Chance of
Rain: 0.07 in
Winds light and variable
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Wednesday
Sep 26 2018
chancetstorms Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon 81° 60% Chance of
Rain: 0.17 in
North Winds N at 10 to 15 mph 77 %
Wednesday
Night
nt_chancerain Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night 62° 30% Chance of
Rain: 0.01 in
Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Thursday
Sep 27 2018
partlycloudy Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day
Slight chance of a rain shower
75° - NNE Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph 76 %
Thursday
Night
nt_partlycloudy A few clouds from time to time 66° - Winds light and variable
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Friday
Sep 28 2018
chancetstorms Cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day 83° 60% Chance of
Rain: 0.1 in
ESE Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph 75 %
Friday
Night
nt_mostlycloudy Mainly cloudy 69° - Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Saturday
Sep 29 2018
chancetstorms Scattered showers and thunderstorms 82° 60% Chance of
Rain: 0.24 in
ESE Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph 76 %
Saturday
Night
nt_chancetstorms Scattered thunderstorms 70° 40% Chance of
Rain: 0.03 in
Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Sunday
Sep 30 2018
chancetstorms Scattered thunderstorms 83° 50% Chance of
Rain: 0.11 in
ESE Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph 81 %
Sunday
Night
nt_fog Partly cloudy skies during the evening
Fog developing overnight
71° - Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Monday
Oct 1 2018
chancetstorms Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms 84° 50% Chance of
Rain: 0.06 in
SSE Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph 80 %
Monday
Night
nt_partlycloudy Partly cloudy skies 71° - Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Tuesday
Oct 2 2018
partlycloudy Intervals of clouds and sunshine 84° 20% Chance of
Rain: 0.01 in
SSE Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph 81 %
Tuesday
Night
nt_chancetstorms Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing overnight 72° 30% Chance of
Rain: 0.02 in
Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Wednesday
Oct 3 2018
chancetstorms Scattered thunderstorms in the morning
Partly cloudy skies late
84° 40% Chance of
Rain: 0.01 in
South Winds S at 10 to 15 mph 81 %
Wednesday
Night
nt_chancetstorms Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms 70° 60% Chance of
Rain: 0.29 in
Winds S at 5 to 10 mph
Weather forecast data from WeatherUnderground. Scripts by Wim van der Kuil
UV Forecast
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
uv 8.2 index rounded uv 7.5 index rounded uv 8.0 index rounded uv 7.7 index rounded uv 8.0 index rounded uv 7.9 index rounded
8.2 7.5 8.0 7.7 8.0 7.9
 Very high   Very high   Very high   Very high   Very high   Very high 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 - 16
Low Medium High Very high Extreme
Low danger from the sun's UV rays for the average person.
Wear sunglasses on bright days. If you burn easily, cover up and use sunscreen.
Moderate risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
Take precautions, such as covering up, if you will be outside. Stay in shade near midday when the sun is strongest.
High risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
Wear sunglasses and use SPF30+ sunscreen. Cover the body with sun protective clothing and a wide-brim hat. Reduce time in the sun from two hours before to three hours after solar noon.
Very high risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
Take extra precautions. Use SPF30+ sunscreen, a shirt, sunglasses and a hat. Do not stay out in the sun for too long. If you have to be outside avoid the sun from wo hours before to three hours after solar noon.
UV forecast courtesy of and Copyright © KNMI/ESA  (www.temis.nl). Used with permission.  UV-script v4: by Wim van der Kuil - Leuven-Template.eu